2013/03/08

Sarah Jessica Parker og Net-a-porter

Jeg elsker Net-a-porter og jeg skal ikke legge skjul på min "obsession" med Sex and the City. Kombinasjonen av nettbutikken og Sarah Jessica Parker er bare helt "prima". 

 “I think I wear seven percent of what’s in my closet. I have more pants, more jeans, more corduroys than I ever imagined I’d own in my life,” she says, with feeling. “I have dresses I keep, and I go, ‘Better not throw that out because I’m gonna have an occasion’. But the occasion never presents itself and this weekend I am cleaning it all out. I said to my husband, ‘It’s going to be an echo chamber in there."

“I’m a huge fan of Hillary Clinton. Her curiosity is so compelling to me, her desire to listen and learn and travel. Personally, and I mean this with all sincerity, I will be very, very sad if she doesn’t choose to run. I think she has so much to offer and is equipped to do it well, to be thoughtful, reasonable, strong, authoritative, empathetic."(Net-a-porter)





No comments:

Post a Comment